Skip Main Navigation
Page Content

I did that ferry once. It was my mums great idea for our holiday that year. It was april, the ferry crossing was horrific, our cabin was below water level and at the front of the boat. Never known sickness like it. The smell of diesel and sick still haunt my nostrils to this day. Plus when we got to spain it rain, wverything was closed and it was shit. And on the return we declined an underwater cabin so slept on benches in the cafe. Cheers

by Penge on 15 May 2019 06:38PM

Thread

Portsmouth to Bilbao ferry & 4hr drive to madrid - NTY if your driving - by SheepTheWelshIdiot - 15 May 2019 06:34PM
I did that ferry once. It was my mums great idea for our holiday that year. It was april, the ferry crossing was horrific, our cabin was below water level and at the front of the boat. Never known sickness like it. The smell of diesel and sick still haunt my nostrils to this day. Plus when we got to spain it rain, wverything was closed and it was shit. And on the return we declined an underwater cabin so slept on benches in the cafe. Cheers - by Penge - 15 May 2019 06:38PM
Hahaha but you saved £100 though right?! - by StonecoldJaneAusten - 15 May 2019 06:41PM
#peasent - by Bingo Mo - 15 May 2019 06:39PM
Just the 23hrs on a ferry - by StonecoldJaneAusten - 15 May 2019 06:37PM
That goes on the Tuesday - by MidlandYid - 15 May 2019 06:46PM
Not like nty has a job to go to - by SheepTheWelshIdiot - 15 May 2019 07:08PM
Haha god bless Sheepy - by StonecoldJaneAusten - 15 May 2019 06:53PM

FYI...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login