Skip Main Navigation
Page Content

I’ve been back since last July. Lot of people in my industry are still furloughed though and are doing things like volunteering at vaccination centres etc, the point is that they didn’t know they were going to be off for over a year so it’s hard to decide at what point you go looking for another job.

by Block27 on 14 September 2021 07:59PM

Thread

You can't imagine anything better? Are you a workshy lefty mate? ;-D - by Demon Rockers - 14 September 2021 05:11PM
Anal, reverse cowgirl, 69, rimjob?(nt) - by Yourconscience - 14 September 2021 05:38PM
I’ve been married for 20 years, what do you think? - by Block27 - 14 September 2021 07:51PM
Furlough isn’t the choice of the employee though? - by MarkP - 14 September 2021 04:34PM
You are allowed to find another job? - by Dafyd Ginola - 14 September 2021 04:40PM
I’m going to give you a pass - by Dafyd Ginola - 14 September 2021 06:56PM
I’ve been back since last July. Lot of people in my industry are still furloughed though and are doing things like volunteering at vaccination centres etc, the point is that they didn’t know they were going to be off for over a year so it’s hard to decide at what point you go looking for another job. - by Block27 - 14 September 2021 07:59PM

FYI...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.