Skip Main Navigation
Page Content

I love golf, but one of the things I love most about golf is how some people seem to truly hate it, but still feel compelled to go and play... There's a small course at the research site I'm at today, really nice for what it is. While I was playing, there was one other guy there hitting shots all over the show, screaming, smashing his clubs into the floor and clearly hating it, but would then go and find his ball and play the next shot. I can't imagine that's the least stressful way to spend your lunch :o)

by Jon on 10 June 2021 02:21PM

Thread

I love golf, but one of the things I love most about golf is how some people seem to truly hate it, but still feel compelled to go and play... There's a small course at the research site I'm at today, really nice for what it is. While I was playing, there was one other guy there hitting shots all over the show, screaming, smashing his clubs into the floor and clearly hating it, but would then go and find his ball and play the next shot. I can't imagine that's the least stressful way to spend your lunch :o) - by Jon - 10 June 2021 02:21PM
I agree with the sentiment that golf is just a nice walk with mates ruined. - by Crowley Once threw his lob wedge up into an Oak tree and left it there. - 10 June 2021 03:53PM
bore off mate - by Mil - 10 June 2021 02:54PM
The golf version of the way they wear their trousers - by Dougal - 10 June 2021 02:46PM
Have they got Gold by Spandau Ballet? - by JonnieB - 10 June 2021 02:44PM
PARKLIFE! - by Oxon - 10 June 2021 02:34PM
What Oxon said up there. - by Quiet Yid - 10 June 2021 02:36PM

FYI...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login