Skip Main Navigation
Page Content

Teece would have fitted in perfectly at the golf course I was playing at yesterday. Signs all over the show saying "Masks MUST be worn in both the clubhouse and the Pro Shop", I wear mine in, no-one there is. Ordered and asked "Aren't masks mandatory inside? The sign says", get the response "Yes, but they all pay their membership and don't seem to want to".

by Jon on 31 July 2020 12:42PM

Thread

your going to be livid when he cuts welfare payments - by SheepTheWelshIdiot - 31 July 2020 12:31PM
'Hands, face, space, get a test'........catchy - by viveledaniel - 31 July 2020 12:28PM
Teece would have fitted in perfectly at the golf course I was playing at yesterday. Signs all over the show saying "Masks MUST be worn in both the clubhouse and the Pro Shop", I wear mine in, no-one there is. Ordered and asked "Aren't masks mandatory inside? The sign says", get the response "Yes, but they all pay their membership and don't seem to want to". - by Jon - 31 July 2020 12:42PM
Wait. It doesn't appear to be 'over'...? Is that what they're saying? - by c-spur looks nervously Kent-wards - 31 July 2020 12:39PM
*something about Laura K* - by gdp - 31 July 2020 12:32PM
hang on have the horses been cancelled? - by Balham - 31 July 2020 12:31PM

FYI...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login