Skip Main Navigation
Page Content

JonnieB - I agree with you the league is shite but I would say that's because so many clubs are going through the same as us - people in charge who only care about profit, not success. The Gooners decline can be traced back to Dein packing it in and the Yanks taking over, ditto United and Gill giving way to the Glazers, look at how Chels** have suffered since Abramovic stopped caring after all the shit in his private life took priority. People might hate the Scousers but they hounded out the cunts they had in charge who were rinsing the club and look what's happened since then? We can talk about the merits of what City are doing but they do have owners who are clearly trying to make them the best and biggest club in the world and it shows. The Premier League has just become a gravy train for rich cunts trying to get richer who don't really care about the success of their respective clubs in comparison to the return on their investment, thats where it's all going wrong. We're not alone, we've just suffered a lot longer than most. (nt)

by MisterT on 09 October 2019 10:20AM

Thread

JonnieB - I agree with you the league is shite but I would say that's because so many clubs are going through the same as us - people in charge who only care about profit, not success. The Gooners decline can be traced back to Dein packing it in and the Yanks taking over, ditto United and Gill giving way to the Glazers, look at how Chels** have suffered since Abramovic stopped caring after all the shit in his private life took priority. People might hate the Scousers but they hounded out the cunts they had in charge who were rinsing the club and look what's happened since then? We can talk about the merits of what City are doing but they do have owners who are clearly trying to make them the best and biggest club in the world and it shows. The Premier League has just become a gravy train for rich cunts trying to get richer who don't really care about the success of their respective clubs in comparison to the return on their investment, thats where it's all going wrong. We're not alone, we've just suffered a lot longer than most. (nt) - by MisterT thinks this deserves a new thread - 09 October 2019 10:20AM
Sounds like a Corbs Labour policy :-) - by viveledaniel - 09 October 2019 10:47AM

FYI...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login