Skip Main Navigation
Page Content

Every summer holiday we used to get the ferry to France to various places. My dad always wanted to go somewhere with a bit of culture my mum always wanted to go somewhere with a beach. We always used to do a night crossing and without fail my dad would get blind drunk with a load of blokes and stay up all night leaving my mum to do all the driving the next morning whilst he snored his head off in the passagers seat. She was usually furious for half the week

by StonecoldJaneAusten on 15 May 2019 06:46PM

Thread

Portsmouth to Bilbao ferry & 4hr drive to madrid - NTY if your driving - by SheepTheWelshIdiot - 15 May 2019 06:34PM
Every summer holiday we used to get the ferry to France to various places. My dad always wanted to go somewhere with a bit of culture my mum always wanted to go somewhere with a beach. We always used to do a night crossing and without fail my dad would get blind drunk with a load of blokes and stay up all night leaving my mum to do all the driving the next morning whilst he snored his head off in the passagers seat. She was usually furious for half the week - by StonecoldJaneAusten - 15 May 2019 06:46PM
Hahaha but you saved £100 though right?! - by StonecoldJaneAusten - 15 May 2019 06:41PM
#peasent - by Bingo Mo - 15 May 2019 06:39PM
Just the 23hrs on a ferry - by StonecoldJaneAusten - 15 May 2019 06:37PM
That goes on the Tuesday - by MidlandYid - 15 May 2019 06:46PM
Not like nty has a job to go to - by SheepTheWelshIdiot - 15 May 2019 07:08PM
Haha god bless Sheepy - by StonecoldJaneAusten - 15 May 2019 06:53PM

FYI...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login