Skip Main Navigation
Page Content

Taken me one game to pretty much turn. For some reason I thought Nuno would know that we aren't going to tolerate another period of SOLELY backs to the wall/quick break football. I agree with all your moans about the decisions up top but I also think a good manager should be able to stamp his style on a team pretty bloody quickly - but this is probably unrealistic unless your name is Tuchel. It's that bloody midfield, it's way too one dimensional

by crowny on 14 September 2021 08:18PM

Thread

Taken me one game to pretty much turn. For some reason I thought Nuno would know that we aren't going to tolerate another period of SOLELY backs to the wall/quick break football. I agree with all your moans about the decisions up top but I also think a good manager should be able to stamp his style on a team pretty bloody quickly - but this is probably unrealistic unless your name is Tuchel. It's that bloody midfield, it's way too one dimensional - by crowny - 14 September 2021 08:18PM
I thought this was a post about Nuno and Spurs(nt) - by Yourconscience - 14 September 2021 07:51PM
And Gary Glitter's(nt) - by Yourconscience - 14 September 2021 07:58PM

FYI...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.