Skip Main Navigation
Page Content

If cricket consisted of a guaranteed 70+ deliveries from a good bowler, then you can go home I might appreciate it. Golf is like an extended batting session, the options open to a decent golfer for every shot are what makes it fun. Golf gets better the better you get at it as you can really start to play with the game, it doesn't take long to walk to your ball. Golf is absolutely unlike every other sport I enjoy, but I enjoy it because of the complexity involved in getting it right, plus because it's you against the course then you are the only person who can get it right or wrong.

by Jon on 10 June 2021 05:38PM

Thread

au garçon what delicious horderves ! - by Dafyd Ginola - 10 June 2021 05:02PM
Ha ha - by Steve the Gillie - 10 June 2021 06:29PM
By a fucking golfer - by RJM - 10 June 2021 04:54PM
Still a fuck of a lot of standing still compared to literally any other sport I could have been doing instead - by Jon did enjoy both batting and bowling, couldn't put up with the rest of the game just for the opportunity though - 10 June 2021 05:16PM
If cricket consisted of a guaranteed 70+ deliveries from a good bowler, then you can go home I might appreciate it. Golf is like an extended batting session, the options open to a decent golfer for every shot are what makes it fun. Golf gets better the better you get at it as you can really start to play with the game, it doesn't take long to walk to your ball. Golf is absolutely unlike every other sport I enjoy, but I enjoy it because of the complexity involved in getting it right, plus because it's you against the course then you are the only person who can get it right or wrong. - by Jon - 10 June 2021 05:38PM
Sounds like darts. - by Steve the Gillie - 10 June 2021 05:45PM
It’s mostly walking jon - by Dafyd Ginola - 10 June 2021 06:57PM
Hmmm...I best keep quiet. - by Steve the Gillie - 10 June 2021 04:48PM

FYI...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login