Skip Main Navigation
Page Content

Haha. You have nothing to worry about, honestly, the average golfer is actually fairly shit. The biggest problem in golf, like the bloke I'm talking about above, is that people seem to think they have a right to be better than the volume of practice they put in would allow. If you just want to play as a casual sport, you'd be fine. Alternatively, I can coach you for a moderate sum ;o)

by Jon on 10 June 2021 04:00PM

Thread

I agree with the sentiment that golf is just a nice walk with mates ruined. - by Crowley Once threw his lob wedge up into an Oak tree and left it there. - 10 June 2021 03:53PM
bore off mate - by Mil - 10 June 2021 02:54PM
Haha. You have nothing to worry about, honestly, the average golfer is actually fairly shit. The biggest problem in golf, like the bloke I'm talking about above, is that people seem to think they have a right to be better than the volume of practice they put in would allow. If you just want to play as a casual sport, you'd be fine. Alternatively, I can coach you for a moderate sum ;o) - by Jon - 10 June 2021 04:00PM
The golf version of the way they wear their trousers - by Dougal - 10 June 2021 02:46PM
Have they got Gold by Spandau Ballet? - by JonnieB - 10 June 2021 02:44PM
PARKLIFE! - by Oxon - 10 June 2021 02:34PM
What Oxon said up there. - by Quiet Yid - 10 June 2021 02:36PM

FYI...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login